Will a natural colon cleanse work as well as other methods to help lose weight? What is the best natural colon cleanse for weight loss?
What is a Natural Colon Cleanse?
There is a saying that goes “Health is wealth”. This means that if you are in good health consider yourself wealthy because there are some that have the money but are not able to live a healthy life. What you can do to prevent falling ill is to have a body cleanse. Body cleanse involves the removal of toxins in the body that are harmful. There are several ways you can detoxify your body and some of them will be talked about in this article.
What a Good Body Cleanse Involves
The best natural colon cleanse for weight loss will encompass the following:
Having a Natural Colon Cleanse
A natural colon cleanse is basically removing the toxins that have accumulated in your colon. It is important that you have bowel movements that are frequent of at least one each day. Absence of it can bring about other diseases like stomachache. During this body cleanse option, it is important that you not eat foods that are high in toxins like antibiotics, white flour, sugar or even meat. Studies have shown that a healthy colon should weight about 4 pounds so, cleanse your colon to remove the excess weight you are forcing it to carry. You can also change your diet to a healthier one by having more vegetables and also taking lots of water to flush out the toxins. There are commercial products being sold specifically for natural colon cleansing.
Having a Gallbladder Cleanse
This is basically cleansing your liver from toxins. A parasite cleanse. This body cleanse step is basically getting rid of the parasites that might inhabit in your body such as tapeworms, hookworms, flukes, round worms and pinworms. If you do not get rid of these parasites, they will feed on the nutrients that your body needs and some of them actually travel in your body and harm other parts of your body like your brain or stomach. An Ion cleanse. Ions are basically atoms in our body. They also need cleansing to remove the toxins in them to help us move towards a happier and healthier life. Here, the ion cleanse electronic detoxification system is used.
What is the best natural colon cleanse for weight loss? The answer is one that cleans everything. This body detox option cleanses your cells, kidneys and digestive system. You might experience some discomfort but it is normal. This can be done many ways. Even the simple lemonade diet diet or 3 day military diet will work.
Candida Albican Cleanse
Some people experience itching or burning in their private parts, this is mainly in women. Candida does create many symptoms that can become irritating if not taken care of. That is why when doing a body cleanse, we need to do a Candida Albica cleanse. You can do this by either changing your diet to a healthier one or getting prescriptions from a medical expert. When buying an over the counter method, try to go for something that is more natural because you do not want to add more chemicals and increase toxins that might only worsen the situation.
How to Cleanse Your Colon Naturally
The American diet contains high saturated fat, trans fat, and other harmful substances such as sugar, caffeine, pesticides, additive substances, and less in fruits and vegetables. These types of harmful substances are toxic. Our body’s detoxifying functions try to get rid of them everyday, when they fail it causes a disruption of hormone production, damaging our body’s detoxification organs and weakening our immune system resulting in hormone imbalance and many chronic illness consequently. We will discuss how to cleanse your colon from toxins naturally. What is the best natural colon cleanse for weight loss? One that uses herbal cures!
1. Flax seed Flax seed contains high amounts of omega 3 fatty acid, fiber and lignan that not only helps in controlling cholesterol in the blood stream and provides essential nutrition to our body, its fiber also helps to soften the stool and promote bowel movements for relief of constipation by removing all toxins accumulated in the colon.
2. Psyllium Psyllium contains about 70% soluble fiber and 30% insoluble fiber. Besides having proven record in Chinese medicine in treating high levels of cholesterol, its fiber portion has been used to treat constipation by softening stools and easing bowel movements .
3. Bentonite Bentonite is a natural clay that comes from volcanic ash. Taken internally, the adsorbent action of bentonite helps to eliminate and remove toxic material from the intestine.
4. Liquid clay Liquid clay moves through our body and attaches to any bacteria, virus as well as toxins in our intestine and removes them out of our body as wastes resulting in improved intestinal regularity, easing chronic constipation and easing indigestion.
5. Buckthorn bark Buckthorn bark is native to Europe and parts of western Asia. It contains anthraquinones that stimulate intestinal movement and also attracts more water to the intestines resulting in a softened stool and removing toxins accumulated in the intestine out as wastes.
6. Rhubarb root Rhubarb root has been used in Chinese medicine in treating both constipation and diarrhea. Intake of rhubarb root helps to improve intestine tone, as well as remove toxins from the intestine.
7. Cascara sagrada Cascara sagrada is known to tone the relaxed intestinal muscles in the digestive system. Intake of cascare sagrada helps promote the digestive process in people affected by disorders in the digestion as well as chronic constipation.
The above 6 natural plants and 1 clay are all that you will need in order to detox your colon.