We’ve discussed the baking soda enema. And we know an enema is just a process of cleaning the colon and the lower digestive tract of its clogged waste and other toxins. Instead of baking soda, some prefer using a sea salt enema because it contains essential nutrients and minerals. Table salt also has a high amount of iodine and other chemicals. These are bad for your body when consumed or induced in the body in large amounts through eating but can be beneficial when used with an enema. A Sea salt enema is among the most effective master cleanse methods.
In the beginning, the enema was used in the medical field to clean the colon of patients who required examinations of the rectum and the colon. The enema solution is introduced into the body through the rectum. This is what differentiates an Enema, and a flush cleanse. Currently, the use of enema has evolved over-time. It enhances beauty as well as promoting weight loss. In addition, it detoxifies the body.
In respect to weight loss, it’s not that a sea salt enema will help you to burn the calories. The solution will create a conducive environment for proper metabolism that can lead to losing weight. The loss can be either through increased metabolism or removal of accumulated waste in the colon. After a sea salt enema, you will experience many bowel movements. This moves out those wastes that have accumulated in the colon for a long time.
A sea salt enema might not be the best way to manage your weight, but it is worth the effort. Also, your body will start functioning like a brand new machine. The colon acts like a car’s filter and you have to change or clean it up once in a while if you want your vehicle to maintain top performance. The same concepts apply in a colon cleanse program. Mucus and toxins in the colon can be viewed as debris in the car’s filter.
Common types of Natural Salts
It is worth knowing the types of natural salts in order to make the right buy. As a result we shall only outline them:
- Pink Himalayan crystal: Contains almost 84 trace minerals
- Grayish Celtic sea salt: Contains about 60 trace minerals
- Flower of salt
- Flake sea salt
- Hawaiian sea salt
- Italian sea salt
How to prepare a sea salt enema and its usage directions:
Add one teaspoonful of sea salt to a cup of warm water. The salt helps to prevent the body from absorbing too much water in the bloodstream and fill the bladder or negatively impact the kidney. After mixing the solution properly, hang the enema bag up high to create gravitational force. This will help drain the water in the colon.
It’s always advisable to use lubricants like Vaseline or super salve to reduce friction between the nozzle and the rectum. Take as much of the sea salt enema solution, and you can even add some more to ensure that water gets into every corner of the colon. Massage the abdomen to ensure that the solution gets distributed evenly after the administration of the enema solution
What sets sea salt enema apart from others?
The solution pH is the same as that of the body and as such none of the water will be absorbed into the body. AS such, the water will just pass through your colons like a broom carrying along any waste on the walls of the colon. This practice can be compared to servicing a car. Irrespective how expensive a car is, if you do not do checkups, one day it will knock.
It’s a rinsing operation to get out waste. It’s just the same how you wash your outer body. Table salt processing leaves it with 97% sodium chloride and less than 5% beneficial. In fact, table salt is associated with a lot of health problems. It is even advisable to shift from using table salt in preference for sea salt.
Main reasons for doing an enema:
Some of the reasons why people use enema are as follows:
- Chronic fatigue
- Cramping and abdominal pains
- Suspected cancers
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Signs and symptoms that you have an overdose of sea salt enema:
Now that you can use the sea salt enema solution, let’s finally look at the signs of an overdose;
- Muscle twitching
- General weakness
Other types of enema
There are almost 20-different types of enemas, but we are going to list only a few of them.
- Barium enema
- Saline enema
- Mineral oil enema
- Milk and molasses enema
- Barium enema
- Lemon juice enema
- Coffee Enema
Pros and cons of sea salt enema
Sea salt enema has many pros, but on the same note, there must be some cons associated with its use. Not due to its inferiority but rather because people’s bodies are different and might respond differently.
- Adding liquid vitamin supplements to the solution helps to rebuild and increase the efficiency of the liver.
- It helps to retain the wanted bacteria if supplements and liquid acidophilus are added.
- The salt reduces urination frequency
- Also, it reduces the stress on the immune system
- finally, it helps in weight loss
- It can cause some bloating
- The urgency in eliminating the fecal matter is lethal
- Bacteria can flourish in the enema bag if it is not properly cleaned
- Too frequent cleansing can create an imbalance in the colon or kill non-harmful bacteria
- Not recommended for people with the following conditions: high blood pressure, diabetes, intestinal diseases, heart-related disorders or weak kidneys.
How effective is sea salt enema in controlling weight loss:
Weight loss is a condition that affects quite a significant number of the world’s population. The eating habits have contributed to this significantly. Among the many weight loss options in the market is sea salt enema. Its main goal is to get rid of toxins in the colon that have built over time.
The buildup of toxins and harmful substances inhibit the proper functioning of your digestive system, and this can lead to poor metabolism. The likely thing will be a weight gain. However, the weight loss does not result from excretion of actual fatty cells with the feces. No, the weight loss from a colon clean up is from increased metabolism. But still, there are some cholesterol and fats in the stool although that is not significant to cause weight loss.
Another related practice to get rid of excessive weight and clear toxins from your body is sea salt water flush. This involves taking the solution with the mouth rather than injecting it through the rectum. This method is highly effective since it cleanses the gut from the mouth downwards.
Worrying statistics but which are based on facts indicates that slow movement of foods in the colon can lead to deposition of unwanted matter on the walls of the GI tract. But how much can the colon hold? The colon can hold up to 8 meals before the digestive system starts to clog. An efficient bowel movement can make you lose weight, but in real sense colon cleanse removes wastes in the colon.
Is a sea salt enema safe for use?
The method is safe when correctly handled. Just like all the other types of enema, sea salt enema can usher in bacteria and other disease-causing micro-organisms if you don’t apply diligent care. Use the correct and sterilized equipments for the exercise. Ensure to use natural sea salt to reduce the risk of introducing unwanted chemicals in the body.
As for the enema bag, do not share it with anyone else. It should be a one person use only. After using the bag, clean and dry it to prevent mildew and other fungi from growing. Avoid taking too much sea salt enema; it can cause poisoning. All in all, its safe masters cleanse method.
Benefits of colon cleansing
The main advantage of sea salt enema is cleaning the large intestines. Numerous indirect benefits result from colon cleansing. Some of them are:
- The digestive system becomes effective since there is a regular passage of bowel
- Also, it prevents constipation and related conditions like hemorrhoids and inflamed veins conditions
- In addition, it leads to increased energy in the body since the energy used in forcing the constipated matter is freed
- The buildup of mucus prevents absorption of nutrients in the colon even if you eat a healthy diet
- It decreases the risk of colon cancer since it removes the toxins and carcinogens from the body.
- Maintain proper body pH. Most of the foods that take longer to digest are acidic for example the high protein foods like meat.
- Overall, it maintains the efficiency in the body’s functions.
Enema solutions should only be taken if you are fully aware of how to use it. Don’t start experimenting with your body. If you have any unclear issues on the enema process, consult your medical consultant or physician. With a proper diet, the human body is a system and can operate on its own without external back up as long as all the organs are functioning well.
- Publishing, H. (2018). Take it with a grain of salt – Harvard Health. [Online] Harvard Health. Available at: https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/take-it-with-a-grain-of-salt [Accessed 7 Apr. 2018].
- Axe. (2018). Salt Water flush safest way to cleanse the Colon and Detox. [Online] Available at: https://draxe.com/salt-water-flush/ [Accessed 7 Apr. 2018].
- The Cut. (2018). Beyoncé’s Diets Are the Most Effective I Have Ever Tried. [Online] Available at: https://www.thecut.com/2013/11/i-tried-beyonces-diets-and-lost-ten-pounds.html [Accessed 7 Apr. 2018].
- The only helpers were the antidepressant and https://www.drugtrialsformoney.com/ativan/ . They made a lot of diagnoses and panic disorder and generalized anxiety disorder and autonomic nervous system dysfunction (VVD) and only these drugs really helped but you need to reevaluate your whole life, you need to run as often as possible, but not immediately, how will it improve and then you will feel healthy by man.
- Uzoma, K. (2018). Enemas and Weight Loss. [Online] LIVESTRONG.COM. Available at: https://www.livestrong.com/article/302490-enemas-and-weight-loss/ [Accessed 7 Apr. 2018].