Bulk Supplements Review
There are a lot of things we require to have a well-balanced life. One among them is a balanced diet. Other requirements vary from one person to the other depending on genetics, lifestyle, preference, etc. Some like coffee while others like tea. Getting everything you want can be challenging at times. A company called Bulksupplements (they’re not paying us to say this) has gone the extra mile to provide the public with customized supplements to meet their needs.
The company manufactures a variety of dietary supplements for vitamins, protein powders, amino acids, and other sport nutrition supplements like creatine monohydrate. Bulk Supplements claims all products are approved by the Foods and Drugs Administration Board. The purpose of this article is to give a bulk supplements review of their most popular brands in the market, excluding their protein powders and creatine monohydrate. Most protein supplements and creatine (micronized creatine, creatine monohydrate, etc) have very little difference. Don’t get us wrong, many studies have proven the benefits of creatine, not only to bodybuilders or athletes, but to non-athletic and aging individuals. The difference in protein powders and creatines seem to be propagated by marketing departments rather than scientific studies.
Given below is an outline of what we shall be reviewing:
|Product name||Main Role||Product Form||Approximate Price ($)|
|Hyaluronic acid powder||Aesthetic and Joint Development||Powder||14|
|Caffeine capsules||Caffeine Source||Capsules||18|
|BCAA 2:1:1||Amino Acids||Powder||31|
|Ascorbic acid powder||Vitamins||Powder||30|
|Theobromine powder||Cocoa Caffeine||Powder||20|
|L-glutamine powder||Muscle Building||Powder||27|
Factors to consider before buying supplements:
The majority of the supplement market is unregulated by the FDA. As a result, if you don’t put in place your own filtering mechanism, you might end up consuming inferior supplements. Some unregulated supplements can be dangerous. Bulksupplements is one of the trusted names in the field of supplements, and they too recommend customers to do their due diligence before making a choice. Some of the factors you can consider are:
- Ease of use: Whatever type of supplement you are looking for, it should be easy to ingest. Powders and capsules are the best since even if they get torn, you can easily salvage them. As such these are the best forms of supplements to use based on ease and convenience of use.
- FDA approval: There are many bulk supplements reviews but what makes them stand out is the FDA approval for all their products. You definitely don’t want to take chances with the health you are trying to build by taking any supplements in the market. Only have FDA approved supplements in your to pick list.
- Cost vs. Value: Purchasing power is what determines what to put in the cart and what to leave out. After a deep analysis of a number of bulk supplements review, we deduced that they are among the top companies with the most favorable prices putting quality into consideration.
- Reviews and Recommendations: This is putting the opinion of others to consideration before making a purchase decision. Third-party certifications are likely to offer a more genuine review compared to the promoting company. For example, if you look for bulk supplements reviews from various sources, you will find that their credibility is uncompromised. They serve institutions, manufacturers, research companies, as well as individuals.
- Longevity: The longer a brand has been on the market, the higher the probability that its products are what the consumers need. Market forces dictate that inferior products cannot survive long enough in the market before the consumers know of their shortcomings and stop buying them. This will lead to a closure of the business and exit from the markets.
Also, don’t take supplements you don’t need. At best it is a waste of money. At worst, it could be harmful to your body. If you’re hitting the crossfit gym 5 times a week then you might need something to help your body perform and recover. If you’re walking twice a week, maybe try and eat healthier.
Bulk supplements review, Best options in the market.
We are going to review some of the best supplements from Bulksupplements. Bulk supplements has a ton of products so we can’t review everything, and thus we will only look at the best picks. However, remember that Bulksupplements have more than 400 dietary supplements in the market and thus there is a high probability that they have your choice in their basket even if you don’t get it in this list. You can check a variety of their products from one of the Bulksupplements outlet channels.
Price: Approx. $14
Quantity: 10 grams
Dimensions: 5 x 1.5 x 7.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces
Specific features: The product is available in various measures; buying a kilogram of the supplement takes the price per gram down to $0.20, no fillers, improves joints and connective tissues, and improves the tone as well as the appearance of the skin.
Best use: Improving the health of the joints, connective tissues, and the skin.
Hyaluronic acid is a clear mucous-like substance that is naturally found in the body. It lubricates the joints as well as helps the skin to retain its tone and texture. In fact, it is one of the major constituents in a majority of the dermal fillers in the market today. These are the substances that help to reduce dryness of the skin, sagging, wrinkles, lines, and any other skin degradation condition.
To get the best results, take hyaluronic acid supplements to the tune of 100 mg twice daily. Since it is a naturally occurring product in the body, there are minimal adverse reactions associated with its use and most of the materials are sourced from plants. The hyaluronic acid molecules work by holding water to a level of about 1000 times their weight. This is a critical factor in the skin hydration efforts.
- Hydrates and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Combats inflammations and reduces pain in the joints
- The ready to drink solution can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 30 days.
- Free shipping to your destination of choice
- High temperatures reduce the efficiency of the supplement.
Ascorbic acid powder: Ascorbic is a synonym of VIT C. As you might be aware, the body does not manufacture nor store this vitamin in the body, as such one of the best sources to get vitamin C and enjoy the healthy benefits it offers is through supplements. This bulk supplements review will lead you to where you can get the best deals on ascorbic acid supplements.
Price: Approx $18
Quantity: 300 capsules
Dimensions: 6 x 1.5 x 10.5 inches
Weight: 200 mg
Specific features: Sold as capsules, packed in various sizes of even 100 capsules, take 200 mg per serving, toxic if taken in large quantities, not recommended for people with a history of heart diseases.
Best use: Energy boost and satisfaction of individual cravings
Are you an athlete, exercise mania, or a coffee lover? Bulk supplements had you in mind when they introduced the caffeine capsules in the market. Sometimes getting to the fast food shop for a cup of coffee is impossible depending on schedule. If you have caffeine capsules, they will serve the same purpose as your regular cup of coffee.
Also coffee is a renowned energy booster and improves the concentration level. However, caffeine should be taken in moderation as it can easily lead to addiction. Apart from this, high caffeine dosage can cause, nervousness, nausea, lack of sleep, and increased heart rate. You should never take more than one capsule in a single serving or more than three capsules in a day.
- The capsules wrapping dissolves very fast
- The capsules are tiny and contain no fillers
- Boosts energy level
- Available for vegans and non-vegans
- Highly affordable
- Being capsules, the paper packaging leaves them prone to damage and breakages. A harder shell packaging should be used to protect the capsules from bursting open.
Theobromine Powder: There are those people who need caffeine, but they are not ready to take the coffee capsules or coffee as a drink. A good substitute for this is the Theobromine powder which is made from the cocoa plant. It promotes alertness and boosts the energy level.
Price: Approximately $31
Quantity: 1000 grams
Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 3 inches
Specific features: Promotes lean muscles, helps in burning fat, Lab tested, no additives, no fillers, NO GMO
Best use: Muscle building
The initials BCAA stands for branched chain amino acids. The 2:1:1 ratio represents L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine. Proteins are also called the bodybuilding foods since the powder has all the essential amino acids; it promotes optimum cell and muscle growth. It can also contribute to the body fat burning process as well as increase the metabolic rate.
For best results, take 1500 mg three times daily, 30 minutes before starting to exercise. You can add the powder to smoothies or fruit puddings to neutralize its bitterness. The provided amino-acids act as transport agents for minerals and nutrients. This promotes fast recovery after an intense exercise or a hard work out.
- Plumps up muscle growth
- Reduces tissue damage after an intensive training
- Lab tested and freed from any genetically modified substances
- Product returns are not accepted
- Ration composition has always been a contentious issue with majority claiming the ratio is not 2:1:1
L-Glutamine Powder is another muscle building and enhancement supplement from Bulksupplements. It is pure, no GM, no fillers, no additives. The powder is in the best form of a dietary supplement.
We believe that you have found value in our content. However, if there is anything important you think we have missed, you can always send us a message, and we’d be happy to add to our bulk supplements review. Otherwise, we hope that bulk supplements review will go a long way in helping you to get your choice.
Most of their products are in the form of capsules or powder; take them with food, water, tea, and a variety of other ingesting methods. Bulksupplements products are affordable and approved by FDA, As such no compromise on your health or wealth. Get all the dietary supplements you require in an easy to use form. However, never replace your healthy diet with supplements.
One thought on “Bulk Supplements Review”
I’m a big fan of bulk supplements. I guess I’m pretty price sensitive though. They have a great product and their stuff isn’t a million dollar like you’ll find on bodybuilding.com or other sites. I promise I’m not paid to say this.
Comments are closed.